Please read LengthyHairChica’s experience on the Summer Hair Challenge 2019 here.
We took the month of May off for a much-needed vacation! But don’t fear, while we were relaxing on sandy beaches in tropical destinations, we were protective styling the whole time.
We enjoyed giving our tresses a much-needed break so much that we decided to start a Summer Hair Challenge 2019 for the rest of the summer (June – August)!
We are hoping to grow our hair to new lengths by the end of the year and hope all of you join us.
Here are the rules:
- Take a daily vitamin or hair and nails supplement (check with your doctor first)
- Limit heat usage
- Utilize more protect styles (buns, updos, etc.)
- Massage your scalp daily for 15 minutes
- Deep condition every time you clean your hair
- Drink water daily
- Intake more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Exercise daily for at least for 30 minutes
Now take a picture of your hair length on June 1st and measure it. Then on August 31st take another picture and measure. This will help you accurately determine your hair growth.
Feel free to leave encouragement in the comments and save this page for further updates! Happy Hair Growing!
Stay tuned to LengthyHair.com for more tips.