UPDATE: The challenge has ended and the results are posted here.
Get ready, get set, to retain inches! We are challenging our staff and all of you to join our summer hair challenge! Starting April 1st and ending on July 31st, we want everyone to grow two inches of hair. Hair grows ½ inch a month so four months theoretically should render two inches.
Here are the rules:
- Take a daily vitamin or hair and nails supplement (check with your doctor first)
- Limit heat usage
- Utilize more protect styles (buns, updos, etc.)
- Massage your scalp daily for 15 minutes
- Deep condition every time you clean your hair
- Drink water daily
- Intake more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Exercise daily for at least for 30 minutes
Now take a picture of your hair length on April 1st and measure it. Then on July 31st take another picture and measure. This will help you accurately determine your hair growth.
Feel free to leave encouragement in the comments and save this page for further updates! Happy Hair Growing!