For years, I have been using my beloved CHI Deep Brilliance Orange Hair Dryer. However, lately, the product-junkie in me has been itching to try something new. Recently, I noticed my hair is dull a few days after a blow-out, and I suspect the hair dryer may be the culprit. So while perusing YouTube, I found a lot of YouTubers were raving about the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler. I was doubtful of their unanimous reaction, so I decided to try it.
Should you buy it (✔️) or save your money (❌)?
I bought my Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler in black on Amazon.com! It cost me a total of $40.06 (USD) — $37.79 for the dryer and $2.27 in sales tax. I love using Amazon because I received my order in two days.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler Features
According to the description on the box, the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler has the following features:
- Power of a dryer, precision of a styler
- Smooth results with less frizz in half the time
- Iconic Technology –> reduces frizz and enhance shine
- Large Paddle Design –> dries and smooths hair quickly
- Detangling Bristles –> help dry, smooth and style hair
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design –> for maximum comfort and ease of use
I have only used this tool once, but I must say I am amazed! Some of the pros I found using the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler are as follow:
- It is inexpensive. Most quality hair tools cost hundreds of dollars. I was more than happy to pay $40.06.
- My hair was S-M-O-O-T-H! I still can’t believe how smooth it made my hair. I genuinely believe this was the smoothest my 3c/4a hair has ever been in my life after blow-drying! Nothing changed in my regimen, except the hair dryer.
- Frizz be gone! Like I said above, my hair was smooth. I had zero frizz and a lot of natural shine. It wasn’t a greasy shine either. It was a silky shine.
- Done in half the time! I can’t speak for everyone, but I was finished blow-drying in 30 minutes. It usually takes me an hour. My legs were not sweaty or burning from standing so long, either.
- The design is surprisingly lightweight. When I made my purchase, the design looked bulky to me, but I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to handle it. My arm never got tired.
- I lost less hair. Usually with my CHI, shed hair gets blown around the bathroom, but not with this hair tool. The paddle brush collected the hair. When I was finished drying my hair, I only had a little bit of hair loss.
I honestly cannot think of many cons, but some features that consumers may take issue with are as follows:
- May not be available internationally. I saw one YouTuber in the UK mention it may not be available overseas, which is a con. Revlon will need to make this fantastic hair tool available for everyone.
- Limited Settings. This hair tool only has a cool, low, and high setting. On my CHI, I can have high speed and low heat, and vice versa. I chose to use the high setting after letting my hair air dry to about 60%, but it would be nice to have a medium setting.
- Durability. I have seen some people question the strength of the bristles or the entire tool itself. My bristles were intact after the first use and had no electrical issues. I will provide an update if this changes.
(✔️) I believe the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler is a buy! It has changed my life after one use. You can find it on Amazon here.
Want to see this hair tool in action? Check out the lovely Naptural85’s video:
Video credit: Naptural85 | YouTube
Do you already own it? If so, let us know about your experience in the comments. Stay tuned to www.lengthyhair.com for more tips.
If you would like to send financial support, please give back to Lengthy Hair here. Or send money to our Cash App: $MIHMedia. No amount is too little. We are thankful for every dollar.